Monday, January 18, 2016

Surprised By The Healer: Launch Team Experience

Have you ever been through a tough time and felt the need to give in?  Has your joy been sucked out and you let your disappointments tempt you to the easier, sinful path? Has pain and hurts brought you down but not down to your knees?  You are in need of a healer. Not a healer just for pain and disappointments, but for every day less-than-desirable experiences.

The newest book by Authentic Intimacy will lead you through real life stories of woman who have had their struggles and met their needs through our great Healer, Father God.


Today I am excited to announce that I am a member of the launch team for Authentic Intimacy's newest book Surprised By The Healer written by Linda Dillow and Dr. Juli Slattery.

What is a launch team and what does it entail?

As a member of this team of 275 women, I will be reviewing, posting quotes and scripture, and promoting this book on social media, my blog, and in person.

For more information, quotes and scripture from this upcoming book, please follow this blog and our facebook page.

If you would like to pre-order your on copy, follow this link: https://authenticintimacy.com/shop/surprised-by-the-healer

If you would like to learn more about the ministry Authentic Intimacy, click here: https://authenticintimacy.com/

I can't wait to share more with you in the near future.  Stay tuned!
#SurprisedByTheHealer


No comments:

Post a Comment