Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Got Questions? #25QuestionsBook about Love, Sex and Intimacy May Have the Answers

Got Questions?

Sometimes questions about intimacy are just too... intimate that you don't know where to ask, so you sit in the dark or remain in the grey area while not making eye-contact.  Embarrassed, ashamed, or just too shy.  Yep, that's me.  And you?

Dr. Juli Slattery has had some great resources to tackle these questions over the years and has come out with a new little resource entitled: 25 Questions You're Afraid to Ask About Love, Sex and Intimacy.

I have been chosen to be on a team not only to read this little nugget of wisdom and guidance first, but to help launch this book into my community.  As I read it, I face many questions that I have thought of over the years and it's quite possible that you have as well.

Some questions are quite personal and some are quite broad, but no question is too unreasonable to seek out Godly guidance.

One such question is: How Do I Get Past My Shame?



Don't be afraid to dive in and  read about things you or your loved ones may face every day.  Ask the questions, seek God's answer, and stop feeling left in the grey area.

Join me on Facebook for tidbits of this #25QuestionsBook and a giveaway in the next couple of weeks.  Watch for some events and how you can purchase your own book.

No comments:

Post a Comment